Reporting to the Regional Sales VP, the incumbent will be actively involved in developing and conducting Service sales strategy to ensure sustained regional (Quebec & Atlantic) growth. The incumbent will assist account managers when selecting services and solutions in accordance with customer needs. The incumbent will also be in charge of developing new business opportunities in his or her area. The incumbent will act as the sales expert of the service portfolio for our Motion Control business unit.
- Stimulate Service Sales growth with Customer Service portfolio like retrofit business, spare-parts, service contracts etc by creating relationships with new End Customers, Distributors, Solution partners and tightening relationships with existing clients
- Generate new service business by developing strategies to secure target clients while using all available sales resources to produce optimal results
- Understanding the scope of the customer requirements and propose the solution which provides business benefits to customer with respect to efficiency, productivity & reliability improvements. Also, help quotation team to explain customer’s requirements, additional scope of supply to create the proposals/quotations of variable frequency drives system replacement, upgrades, retrofits, factory automation system upgrades, etc
- Understand the value-added services that are vital for establishing partnerships with our clients in order to better understand their needs while providing them with a technical advisory solution. y, the incumbent shall surpass the expectations of its clients and perform with a sense of urgency
- The incumbent must among other things understand how to determine, qualify, exploit and maintain a sufficient volume of business opportunities to achieve Service business objectives with regard to anticipated orders and targets for motion control and factory automation
- Efficiently assess the large End users need to ensure productive consultations
- Supervise strategic accounts, analyses with the team in an effort to develop action plans that can help us impose our position to find business opportunities and define target strategies and actions
- Regularly maintain the customer opportunities into customer relationship management system tool.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in engineering or in a technical discipline
- More than 5 years experience in service sales with motion control portfolio
- Strong technical and commercial knowledge of the following portfolio: the variable frequency drives and motors
- Experience with automation system or industrial electrical systems would be an asset
- Excellent understanding of industrial drive systems along with their applications
- Proven sales, customer service and communication skills;
- Experience with, or ability to learn, technical and financial estimation tools;
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships;
- Teamwork and leadership abilities;
- Good presentation and negotiation skills;
- Excellent time-management skills and motivation;
- Results and target-oriented working methods;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Very good knowledge of French (written and spoken);
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken).
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.