As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 100 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as a Fixed Assets Expert and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Record-to-Report business line provides a variety of innovative, and reliable financial services - from financial records to financial closing and reporting. We also provide services in the area of Tax, Master Data, Real Estate Business Administration, Controlling and much more!
You will be part of our Center of Expertise of Fixed Assets, a multidisciplinary team, 1 year old, that provides services related with Fixed Assets for more than 130 companies, and still growing.
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Support our clients with IT Fixed Assets tools and accounting processes:
- Plan and support new roll outs and tools implementation;
- Support our clients with Fixed Assets topics, consultancy, as an expert;
- Fixed assets accounting processes;
- Support Team Leader and Service Line Manager on current projects;
- Improvement process proposal;
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Financial, Business administration our accountant University degree and Fixed Assets knowledge is a plus;
- 2 years experience minimum;
- Proficient in English (Write and Spoken) is mandatory; additional languages will be a plus;
- Proficient in MSOffice (excel);
- Like to work with new tools and systems, and probably already gained some experience with SAP;
- Service attitude and customer oriented;
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Act like an owner and proactively;
- Confident in working in an international environment;
- Strong critical thinking, gathering complex problems, learning new skills and developing solutions;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Experience in administrative and/or customer oriented tasks;
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, virtual budget to use in the selection of working tools to improve your home office setup, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time