What are the job descriptions?
In the respective area of responsibility to deliver complex value-oriented services with adequate quality and in accordance with company accounting standards, regulations and guidelines.
- To participate in GBS local and/or global improvement projects and initiatives.
- Provide consulting and expert services for timely completion of month end closing process and SAP roll- out.
- Assist the team in trouble shooting and provide first level support to the GBS staff and to the customers
- Manage and resolve application related queries (including investigation, followup, issue resolution for customers' queries)
- Review the performance of the processes in GBS and recommend and follow up on the areas of improvement.
- Delegate technical requests to relevant technical support personnel and ensure that issues are being resolved timely (support)
- Assist in the data migration activities for the companies which are adopting the new SAP platform
Compliance & Risk Management
- Participate in compliance program and internal control activities
Customers (& Partners)
- Daily communication with customers & external partners in agreed language(s) on professional level
- Knowledge in SAP/4 HANA / R3 features
- Executes assigned tasks and activities with high efficiency and quality following the company and customer rules, regulations, methods, policies and / or instructions (fully)
- Demonstrates strong service delivery focus (fully) with customer centricity
- Drives implementation of continuous improvements of services provided through analytical KPI-based approach
- Implements new and updated processes
- Participates in training activities and programs for new procedures, service extensions or enhancements
Employees / People Development
- Coaching new employees and support other team members
What do I need to do to qualify for this role?
- Possess Degree in Accounting or Information Technology with SAP certification is an added advantage for this position.
- Typically 4-6 years of experience within service operations/ service management area (in 2 or more business processes/ areas) or country/ cluster, sector/ cross sector or corporate unit.
- 4-6 years of experience in SAP reporting tools such as report writer, report painter, ABAP query coupled with programming knowledge
- 4-6 years of experience in SAP implementation projects / Consulting
- Ability to detect, surface and resolve conflicts and creation of a positive climate for nurturing team spirit
- Minimum 2 years required for cross border service delivery
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time