Conduct customer demand fluctuation control, material planning, supplier ordering control, on time delivery and goods inventory management for the served organization.
What are my responsibilities
- Establish overall inventory strategy based on market strategy defined by the organization.
- According to standard planning process, work out material forecast based on customer demand planning from BD colleagues, open orders and stock status, responsible for the accuracy of short-term and long-term rolling forecast planning.
- Closely work with BD colleagues to track market fluctuation situation and adjust in time to max. satisfy customers’ demand.
- Closely communicate with factories for critical material status in order to identify and resolve potential shortages. Keep track of product phase in, phase out and localization status.
- Monitor supplier delivery, conduct delivery fulfillment risk monitoring and escalation to ensure a steady level of supply.
- Track inventory situation, warn abnormal inventory status and handle with other functions for dead and slow-moving inventory.
- Balance the supply chain in a healthy situation consider cost and delivery demand. Manage inventory within given targets.
- System data maintenance to ensure the reliability of relevant information in SAP system.
- Regular internal report based on requirement.
What do I need to qualify for this job
- Bachelor’s degree or above, over 2 years logistic planning related experience
- Major in in Logistic Management or Supply Chain Management
- Proficiency with SAP system
- Good teamwork capability internal and external
- Clear logic for planning method and rich planning experience
- Office tools (word, excel, PPT etc.) skill
- Good English skill.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time