Job title - Sr. Process Associate - Purchase to Pay (Accounting Clerk - A/P Accounting)
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- SAP skills need to be established, they will work in SAP 70% of their time
- Will need to review demand in SAP and ensure that all demands are covered by open orders with suppliers
- Will communicate orders and schedules with their assigned supplier for their portfolio on a weekly basis
- Will need to identify changes in schedules and challenge suppliers to justify, explain and recover schedule deliveries.
- Will need to be familiar with basic manufacturing process for machined parts (heat treat, milling, NDT etc….)
- Will need to effectively communicate in English both verbally and written
- Will need very strong excel skills for analysis and presentations
- Will need to address all incoming receiving snags with paperwork and the parts themselves to coordinate resolution
- Will need to process invoicing issues in EX Suite as required
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Will need to have a basic understand of export control and the proper handling of Siemens IP
- Will need basic understanding of buying activity, RFQ, quote analysis
- Will need good interpersonal skills to development internal and external relationships to be successful inn portfolio management
- Will need to have good understanding of our Siemens processes for concessions, source changes, PPQ process
- Will need to have remote access to PS1 SAP with Buyer MRPC profile
- Analyze the exception messages in SAP and manage the inflows and outflows of inventory to meet the business objectives concerning on hand inventory
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time