The BI Front-End Tools Application Manager is part of the Global Delivery Center and contributes to Center of Excellence for Business Intelligence Front-End Tools at Siemens Healthineers IT. The GDC’s and CoE’s primary goal is to support the organization globally in all areas of Power BI, Qlik Sense, and other BI tools by providing training, guidance, consulting, development, and application management to drive analytics and digitalization.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be the interface between the business with their analytical demands and the IT groups implementing them.
- You will align on business requirements, their content and prioritization.
- You will coordinate the implementation of requirements, ensuring compliance with process-related, functional and technical specifications, and fulfillment of all quality-related requirements, such as documentation.
- You will create related quality documents and keep them up to date.
- You will continuously monitor the technical interfaces and jobs of the final solution.
- You will manage the resolution of issues and defects related to the analytical solution.
- You will support during the implementation process, optionally performing implementations yourself.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master's degree in computer science, medical information technology, mathematics, or business information technology, or similar.
- We would also welcome applications from candidates who hold a bachelor's degree or have completed a vocational training course and further training with additional professional experience in these areas.
- You have several years of experience in application and project management.
- You have some years of experience developing front-end solutions with Qlik Sense and Power BI.
- You have some years of experience working with databases (data extractions, data modelling, interfaces, overall architecture).
- You have several years of experience working in IT in cross-functional teams.
Your attributes and skills:
- You are exactly the right person for this position if you combine technical knowledge with strong communication skills.
- You enjoy developing new solutions with and for our Siemens Healthineers business.
- You can closely liaise with business users and business analysts to understand their needs to find and develop technical BI solutions.
- You are confident in challenge requirements from business users when appropriate to achieve the best possible results, i.e. ability to consult and provide advice.
- You have a strong analytical mindset for solving problems as well as good people skills and the ability to motivate colleagues in implementing solutions.
- Your business-fluent English enables you to collaborate and communicate with colleagues in an international environment.
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2200EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the
market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time