What are my responsibilities?
- Scope related to Accounting area
- Plan and prepare financial statement and reports, according to relevant accounting standards (IFRS, GAAP, local standards, etc.).
- Execute analysis and reporting for regular (monthly, quarterly, and annual) financial statements and keep abreast of changes in internal guidelines and external accounting standards.
- Prepare reports for unit and “Finance and Controlling” management.
- Complete projects concerning improvements of general financial processes.
- Corporate with vendors, clients in reconciling account status, on an accountable level.
- Contribute in "Finance and Controlling" activities.
- Scope related to Risk and Internal Control area
- Prepare for the annual RIC assessment activities (applicability analysis, outsourcing/acceptance, documenting key controls).
- Coordinate and support Control Requirement Contacts in completing self-assessment.
- Coordinate and support the independent assessors in performing the detailed-assessments; perform quality review on the detailed assessment.
- Support the reporting of any deficiencies identified during assessments.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- 2-3 years of work experience with Big4, some corporate experience is advantageous (not mandatory)
- CPA Holder is advantageous
- Strong audit background, reporting (IFRS / Thai or US GAAP)
- Good English communication skills
- Detail oriented, fast learner and can work under pressure
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time