Siemens Smart Infrastructure – Develop what will be important tomorrow.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure are recruiting an Inside Sales Specialist to help us find solutions to make the world a smarter place for tomorrow. This is a brilliant opportunity for an entry point to the Smart Infrastructure, Building Products UK business with career progression into sales, technical or administrative roles for a successful candidate. It is also a fantastic opportunity to learn more about the business and its products.
Once onboard, you would receive training to learn customers, market, sales, systems, and our range of HVAC and BMS products. For the right candidate, potential career progression will be identified and expected as part of your development. Field Sales, Customer Service, Technical, Technical Trainer or Product Management are some examples.
The role is based in Manchester with some travel to Farnborough site required. This role will report into the Head of Building Sales.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. See our flexibility culture here.
Future thinker? Read on
In this role the successful candidate will provide internal customer sales for comfort channel transactional accounts. In this role you would be responsible for day-to-day sales, achieving KPI’s and delivering the set budget for these accounts. Ensuring that opportunities and Building Products growth initiatives are maximized. This includes daily customer coordination, monthly tele sales campaigns and supporting sales initiatives.
Areas of responsibility include:
• Develop all transactional accounts assigned
• Utilize and maintain SieSales for all assigned accounts
• Deliver to strategy in agreement with Sales Manager
• Exceed KPI’s jointly agreed with Sales Manager
• Opportunity / sales funnel management
• Monthly sales forecast reports
• Collaborate with field sales team
• Monthly product initiatives via tele-sales campaigns
• Point of contact for pre-sales enquiries
• Support customer care team when required
We are looking for super minds, with the following experience:
• HVAC product and industry knowledge is key for this position.
• BMS product and industry knowledge
• Knowledge of Partner, Installer and Reseller channels would be advantageous
• Knowledge and experience using Sales CRM tools (Sales Force preferred)
• Ability to create management / sales / customer reports
• Confident communication skills, verbal and written to communicate professionally with customers
• Excellent organisation skills- priorities of task, good attention detail
• Teamwork- work towards team goals, ability to work with wider team and individuals, contribute to a high standard of team morale
• Flexibility- supporting change, challenge, learn and adapt to new activities.
• Co-operative, helpful willing to use initiative and conscientious
• IT literate, Microsoft, outlook, office, excel, word, power point
• Experience with working within multichannel sales teams
• Experience of using sales CRM systems
• Familiar with all Sales reporting methods, terminology and sales monitoring measures.
• Maths / English GCSE or equivalent and intermediate IT skills (Microsoft tools, CRM tools)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Smart infrastructure enables the way we want to live - happily, comfortably, sustainably and in harmony. We do this from physical products, components, and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and service. From intelligent grid control and electrification to smart storage solutions, from building automation and control systems to switches, valves, and sensors.
It’s incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful, and engaging culture. We also appreciate that development and training is important to many and that’s why we have an encouraging environment which invests in our employee’s development, whether that’s Chartership, training or mentoring.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all backgrounds. Siemens encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are available in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexible working requirements with you. And if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section here: [https://new.siemens.com/uk/en/company/jobs/faq.html].
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time