The Power BI Professional for US Timezone is part of the Center of Excellence for Business Intelligence Front-End Tools at Siemens Healthineers IT. The CoE’s prime goal is to support the organization globally in all areas of Power BI, Qlik Sense, and other tools by providing training, guidance, consulting, development, and application management to drive self-service analytics and digitalization.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will work with internal customers to formulate the requirements for their analytical problems (focus on Power BI development), providing them with implementation support as part of projects or change requests
- You will provide guidance and consulting to internal customers in their self-service analytics journey
- You will coordinate the implementation, ensuring compliance with process-related, functional and technical specifications and fulfillment of all quality-related requirements, such as documentation, in IT-developed Power BI solutions
- You will assist the Power BI service owner in managing and administrating the global Power BI platform
- You will pro-actively improve existing and develop new services within the CoE’s area of responsibility
- You have a master's degree in computer science, medical information technology, mathematics, or business information technology
- We would also welcome applications from candidates who hold a bachelor's degree or have completed a vocational training course and further training with additional professional experience in these areas
- You have several years of experience in Power BI with in-depth knowledge about:
- Data extraction from various data sources (like Snowflake, Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, M365)
- Data transformation and performance optimized modelling
- Data visualization using best practices with high end-user focus
- Application of complex authorization rules
- DAX and M-Query scripting
- You have several years of experience working in IT in cross-functional teams
- You have some experience in advanced analytics areas (R or Python,
- You have some experience with other business intelligence tools (like Qlik Sense or Celonis) Application of complex authorization rules
Your attributes and skills:
- You are exactly the right person for this position if you combine technical knowledge with strong communication skills, enjoy developing new solutions with and for our Siemens Healthineers business
- You can closely liaise with business users and business analysts to understand their needs to find and develop technical BI solutions.
- You are confident in challenge requirements from business users when appropriate to achieve the best possible results, i.e. ability to consult and provide advice
- You have a strong analytical mindset for solving problems as well as good people skills and the ability to motivate colleagues in implementing solutions
- Your business-fluent English enables you to collaborate and communicate with colleagues in an international environment.
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2200EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time