Completes a range of professional studies, analysis and concepts pertaining to IT Demand Management according to defined targets and processes, in an assigned area of work, an assigned team or organizational unit.
What are my responsibilities?
* Identifies business goals, objectives and needs of the business environment.
* Consults internal customers in the optimization and harmonization of business processes.
* Performs business process analysis in order to support business organization through IT solutions.
* Contributes and supports planning, budgeting, design and alignment of business processes and IT environment.
* Supports customization and specifications of modules and applications, and facilitates IT development process towards internal customer.
* Advices business accountable management of the unit, in all IT Demand related issues.
* May coordinate relevant unit and integration tests, and designs and documents new processes.
* Prepares, plans and may execute trainings.
* Supports change-release processes and implementation of IT security guidelines.
* Analyzes and evaluates trends and developments for applications or Infrastructure solutions.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may
be required in some areas. Minimum 5 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key
Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
IT service management & solution engineering
Communication skills (verbally/written)
Problem solving (pragmatic and compliant, analytical)
Adaptability (flexibility, ability)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Numerical Control Ltd., Nanjing
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time