Who are we?
We at Siemens Mobility are committed to helping our customers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately for mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge transportation technologies and services – we don’t stop there. We are also deeply invested in our worldwide employees with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry.
Today, Siemens Mobility in Saudi Arabia is looking to hire an experienced Site Safety Officer to join our Mobility team for Power System Maintenance works at Makkah Metro project,
- Located in our site office in Makkah, near Arafat area
- Developing awareness about Safety, Security & Environment Issues.
- Should have sound knowledge of Health, Safety and Environment and clear
- understanding of applicable standards. Responsible for implementation of H.S.E.
- program at Project Site.
- Hazard Identification and Risk Analysis Loss Prevention.
- Prepare the HSE plan of project, Regular Safety Inspections at Metro sites
- Responsible for tool box talks, monitoring the hazardous work, preparing job hazard analysis, incident and near miss reporting, risk assessment and monthly safety reporting
- Monitoring the work permits issuance and closing, tools and equipment inspections
- Conduct site safety trainings, Metro trail-run and Hajj operation monitoring
- Co-ordination with customer on EHS issues and work permits issuance / monitoring
- To be deputed at metro site in Makkah, near Arafat area (Saudi Arabia)
Your Qualifications And Skills
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Diploma in Health and Safety or equivalent
- Health and Safety professional courses (e.g. NEBOSH IGC).
- At least 5 years experience ideally in the rail industry or transportation industry
- Very good command of both the spoken and written English and Arabic language
- Excellent computer skills rounded by very good organizational skills
- Experience in multicultural environment
What else do you need to know ?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Saudi Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time