Who are we?
We at Siemens Mobility are committed to helping our customers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately for mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge transportation technologies and services – we don’t stop there. We are also deeply invested in our worldwide employees with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry.
Today, Siemens Mobility in Saudi Arabia is looking to hire an experienced Site Administration Officer to join our Mobility team in Makkah, Saudi Arabia.
- Located in our site office in Makkah, near Arafat area
- Candidate must have at-least 5 years of experience in handling site office administration activities
- Interact and coordinate with multiple stakeholders internally (line Managers, recruiting managers, IT, Accounting and other areas of Human Resources as needed) and externally (customers, contractors, local authorities)
- Co-ordinate with site employees and daily attendance recording
- Handle site access permit activities with local authorities with customer
- Responsible for site purchasing & invoicing, site material & tools arrangement, site vehicles arrangement.
Your Qualifications And Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration or equivalent qualification from other fields
- Candidate must be a Saudi Arabian national
- Must have at-least 5 years of experience in handling site office admin activities
- Very good command of both the spoken and written English and Arabic language
- Excellent computer skills rounded by very good organizational skills
- Experience in multicultural environment
What else do you need to know ?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Saudi Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time