What part will you play?
- As part of the Business Excellence team, you contribute to the global function’s goals of driving the digital roadmap, excelling in the way we work, and collaborative innovation and learning.
- You bring value to the EQ business transformation by developing risk management solutions to monitor and visualize emerging portfolio risks and to support the execution of portfolio value creation activities across teams and regions.
- You are the Business Excellence primary contact for the EQ Chief Risk Officer and Risk Management function.
- You are a proven change agent in driving projects, being comfortable with a fast pace environment and are willing to think critically about existing processes and put forth new insights to further advance EQ.
- With your affinity for new IT, you explore digitalization products, tools, and systems for their relevance to EQ portfolio monitoring and risk management.
- You proactively implement needed solutions based on your experience with visualization tools, low-code, or no-code tools such as KNIME or Alteryx.
- You bring a structured, user-centered approach to problem solving and new tool implementation.
- You think and act in ecosystems and maintain relationships with stakeholders through clear and efficient written and verbal communication.
- Hold a degree in Finance, Business Administration, or related field.
- At least 5 years relevant professional experience within Risk and Finance functions with a strong interest in IT and digitalization.
- Work experience in a financial services, an asset management, or a private equity firm or a consulting company with a focus on financial services.
- Understanding of equity investing principles (cost of equity, discounted cash flow models, internal rate of return).
- Experience with front-end reporting and visualization tools (SAP Analytics Cloud, Power BI, Tableau).
- Strong project management skills including agile methodologies.
- Self-starter with a "can-do" attitude.
- Have a growth mindset and are curious to understand user needs and connect them to technology solutions.
- Thrive working in cross-functional groups including investment managers, IT developers, IT application managers, system administrators and other, non-technical stakeholders.
- Affinity for working in international teams and driving team results.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time