Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit, combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join SSMR as 质量工程师/Quality Engineer to inspire the future of healthcare.
1. Develop and deliver training to build quality awareness of SCM.
2. Support the quality improvement projects initiated by SCM to provide knowledge of quality tools.
3. Review and approve change request and concession to ensure the quality requirements were met.
4. Control and ensure effective implementation the process of NCP. If necessary , use authority to refuse production.
5. Follow up the correction of process deviation, process quality improvement, initiate data analysis and corrective & preventive actions if necessary.
6. Ensure implementation and controlling of quality gates on manufacturing process.
7. Monitor in process quality performance, initiate data analysis and take corrective & preventive actions if necessary.
8. Responsible to check product version and package, release DHR acceptance etc. related certificate.
9. Coordinate to solve non-conforming materials from supplier, feedback to SQE and monitor effectiveness.
10. Reduce the NCP and NC cost through quality improvement projects.
11. Monitor quality cost before delivery, initiate data analysis and take corrective & preventive actions if necessary.
1. Fluent in English (Spoken and Written)/流利的英文(听说读写）
2. Medical device product knowledge is a plus/ 医疗器械产品知识
3. Procedure & standards understanding (ISO9001, ISO13485, ISO14971,QSR, etc.)/程序和标准的理解
4. Knowledge of methods like 8D,5Why,Fishbone,etc/熟悉如8D,5Why,鱼骨图等方法
5. Training skill/培训能力
6. Effective communication and coach skill/有效的沟通和指导技巧
Being Part Of Our Team
Siemens Healthineers is a global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge conventions.Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.