Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as SAP IT Consultant (f/m/d) in Customer Service to drive the roll-out and further development of the SAP system P58 at Siemens Healthineers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- The SAP system P58 is the global ERP system for all Healthineers countries and regions and supports the Order to Cash, Customer Service, Finance and Revenue Recognition process. P58 is currently in the rollout phase and will be used in approx. 60 countries with 10,000 users
- You will drive the further development and roll-out of this system in the Customer Service (CS) area
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the CS functions in P58 can be used in accordance with the requirements. To this end, you will control the development, maintenance and roll-out of functionalities and interfaces
- You will ensure the creation of global transparency of the existing SAP landscape and processes in Customer Service and thus ensure global process optimization
- You understand the SHS business processes in Customer Service and its goals and develop the necessary solutions to ensure a fast response to new market requirements
- You follow innovations in the Customer Service business environment and check their applicability and significance at Siemens Healthineers (performance and process optimisation, etc.)
- You analyse the significance of parallel system changes or projects in relation to the solution design and communicate across projects
- You will independently take on complex projects that implement new product, platform, and system strategies
- You will be responsible for managing our external partners in the area of implementation (functional and technical consultants)
Your qualifications and experience:
- We look forward to receiving your application if you have completed a university degree in computer science or a comparable course of study
- You convince us with your many years of professional experience in the area of customer service applications
- You have in-depth application knowledge in the SAP customer service environment (CS, interfaces to e.g., ticketing and dispatch tools, installed base)
Your attributes and skills:
- You are used to working in international teams and convince us with your intercultural openness
- In this respect, you stand out due to your very good written and spoken English skills. Ideally, you also have a fluent knowledge of German
- You are willing to travel internationally from time to time
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Tostmann Katharina.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time