What part will you play?
- As part of the Business Excellence team, you contribute to the global function’s goals of driving the digital roadmap, excellence in the way we work, and collaborative innovation and learning.
- You use your agile project management experience to efficiently execute projects within the SFS ecosystem and drive successful IT implementation through your role as Product Owner for Equity software solutions.
- You are a change agent for the digital transformation of Equity. You are comfortable with a fast-paced environment, are willing to think critically about existing processes and put forth new insights before implementing solutions into the IT landscape.
- Together with our internal IT partner, you manage service level agreements and ensure adherence to agreed contractual conditions and pre-emptively address situations based on your thorough understanding of Siemens policies (e.g., cybersecurity, procurement).
- You bring a structured, user-centered approach to problem solving and new tool implementation.
- You proactively co-create and implement solutions based on your experience with programming technologies such as R shiny or Mendix or no-code tools such as KNIME or Alteryx.
- You contribute ideas to Equity’s IT strategy, and you explore new digitalization products, tools, and systems for their relevance to transform our operations.
- You think and act in ecosystems and maintain relationships with stakeholders through clear and efficient written and verbal communication.
- You support management as the primary contact for IT questions.
- Hold a degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field.
- At least 5 years relevant professional experience in IT implementation and project management.
- Work experience in a financial services or asset management company, or a consulting company with a focus on financial services.
- Conversant with agile software development processes / methodologies through professional experience.
- Experience with database (SQL) set up and programming technologies such as R shiny or low-code offerings such as Mendix.
- IT agile project management experience with knowledge of Siemens policies (e.g. cybersecurity, procurement topics related to external software).
- Self-starter with a "can-do" attitude.
- Have a growth mindset and are curious to understand user needs and connect them to technology solutions.
- Thrive working in cross-functional groups including developers, application managers, system administrators and non-technical stakeholders.
- Affinity for working in international teams and driving team results.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time