- Driving # certified developers and continuously develop their skills and experience on platform by providing high-quality experience and delivering interactive trainings.
- Becoming a Mendix certified developer, and following our Mendix Certified Trainer program, coached by our specialist trainers and building up to deliver your first Rapid Developer course in your first three months.
- Working with the global Academy team to ensure a single standard for the online and classroom versions of core content such as the Rapid and Advanced Developer courses, ensuring they are kept up-to-date with new features and functions from the latest Mendix releases.
- Running and assessing certification events and exams for candidates, as well as contributing to exam definition, creation and maintenance.
- Being part of the team responsible for Train the Trainer activity, enabling customers, partners and employees to scale classroom training.
- Acting as the central point for updating the extended training team on changes in the courseware and Mendix software in your areas of expertise.
- Working with other internal teams such as the University team and the Partner team in your region to support Mendix University and Mendix Certified Training Partner programs where required.
- Loving what you do, taking it seriously, and most importantly getting stuff done
- Training / guiding is something you've actually done in context of software development
- Are a high-energy professional, who loves learning and using technology, with a track-record in knowing your stuff and coaching, enabling and supporting others.
- You are excited about being part of creating a truly world-class, scalable training and certification program to enable Mendix users create and continuously improve web and mobile apps at scale using our super-cool software.
- Custom software development is something you've actually done or you’ve worked within an organization that focused on software development.
- Ideally you know Mendix, but you may have used tools such as: Python, R, Excel (formulas, macros, VBA), Access, SQL, Qlik, Tableau, Power BI, SPSS, SAS, Matlab or have experience with Salesforce, Hyperion, or Remedy.
- You have an understanding of technologies like SQL, BPMN, MDD and possibly Java, .Net. You don't have to be a coder, but a general understanding is definitely an advantage.
- As an individual you’re independent and able to self-start, take responsibility, manage your own work, help others and have the maturity and common sense to know when to use our own judgment or seek advice in making decisions.
- Know that when the team succeeds, we all succeed, because we are all responsible for work which needs input and support from others and actively support one-another to achieve each of our objectives.
- While we live on different continents, speak different languages, and work on different things, we are bound by our “MendixBlue” guiding principles. Being “MendixBlue” means that you live the culture, and you consistently improve it as we grow. It’s kind of a big deal.
- We put the customer first. Without our customers, we have no business. So, if you act in the best interest of our customers, always…you belong here.
- We think big. We work to have a meaningful, lasting impact on the world. So, if you aim high and think long term…you belong here.
- We innovate. We want to be what happens next. So, if you ask “what if?” and work to find a way or make one…you belong here.
- We nurture talent. We look, not just at the sum of what an individual has done, but at the potential of who they can be. So, if you’re up for learning from your failures…you belong here.
- We hear every voice. Inflated egos don’t last here, humility does. So, if you share credit and ensure that the best ideas win – regardless of who they come from…you belong here.
- We own it. If something needs doing, we do it. So, if you focus on the outcome, and take initiative to get it done…you belong here.
- We have fun. We use laughter as a common language. We can ask for help and we’re happy to give it. So, if you find joy and purpose in what you do…you belong here.
- Make your career at Mendix.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time