Every day we push the boundaries of what is possible like developing state-of-the-art high-speed trains and intelligent robots. Therefore we need Ambassadors for new insights, hardworking storytellers, and passionate captivators in marketing and sales who make our customer relationships strong. We’ll open up endless possibilities for you to do just that; make the meaningful things a reality!This is your role. What part will you play? Business Planning & Monitoring for DCS Business:
- Identify and evaluate market potential for assigned products
- Improve Market Transparency
- Business planning guidelines for regions, responsible for Sales Target Agreement
- Monthly monitoring of opportunities.
- Monthly Business planning and target achievement
- Identify and Implement Measures.
- Product Price support to Regions.
- Presales Support to Sales for optimizing BOM & configuration.
- Product stocking, delivery, inventory depletion & logistics support.
- Implement marketing & Promotional strategies and initiatives
- Execution of Marcom activities
- Creation of Success Stories
- Presentations, Webinars, Technology Day to internal and external customers.
- Good exposure to Process Automation Portfolio from Automation Sales / Pre-Sales / Marketing / Consulting background.
- Applicant must have 8-12 years of process automation experience in relevant field.
- B.E. (Instrumentation / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications)
- Technical know-how of DCS. Know how on PCS 7 is an added advantage.
- Good Understanding of DCS market & competitors.
- Good Presentation & Communication Skills required.
You will be performing this from Mumbai, India, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrowFind out more about department at:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time