Role: Test Design Professional
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a Test Professional and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
What will the future look like? What can we look forward to? We don´t know for sure. That´s why we need true pioneers who, while exploring the world of research and development, trigger innovative projects and come up with unusual paths towards a solution – our drive to make the “impossible” possible has no limits! This is your chance: drive global change with us.
What part will you play
- Create, write and maintain Selenium automation test scripts based upon a defined Test Strategy.
- Integration testing of the components developed with other product components.
- Definition, maintenance, and execution of manual and automated test cases.
- Reporting of test results.
- Ensure conformance to organization and project quality processes
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need a tech graduate - B.E. / B.Tech. in CSE with 5 years of Selenium testing experience.
- Hands on experience in selenium automation framework development.
- Experience in Manual Testing.
- Good knowledge in Java and OOPS concepts
- Exposure to functional, performance and load testing.
- Should be able to define block box test cases based on use cases and testing large scale systems
- Communicate and co-ordinate with distributed team across the world
- Good knowledge in SDLC process
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Chennai. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time