Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Magnetic Resonance Clinical Practice Head.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Clinical Education Practice Head is responsible for establishing and implementing the strategic direction for the assigned clinical business practice within the Customer Service Education and Workforce Solutions organization. The individual will own the performance management, tactical implementation, and bottom-line business results through effective profit and loss responsibility. They will drive both customer and internal education to highest levels of competency to increase customer satisfaction, differentiate Siemens, and generate business revenue. Strategic input into program development and services will be required to support innovation, productivity improvement, and quality. This individual will own the relationship between Education Services and the assigned business stakeholders, customers, and global partners to ensure alignment with overall business strategy and execution.
Ability to strategically drive and direct short to long term business objectives:
- Lead creation and conceptualization of new programs or service offerings.
- Responsibly manage budget and business plan for assigned business unit.
- Plan, direct, and manage clinical education resources, including resource capacity planning and required analysis to support business justification.
- Identify opportunities for net new business and business improvement.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Specific Routine Activities Anticipated
- Establish and implement programs and services to drive business unit objectives.
- Drive attainment of revenue, cost, and productivity goals for clinical education business practice.
- Demonstrate leadership excellence and drive a high performance culture
- Identify resource requirements by monitoring sales, sales forecasts, business unit requirements, customer needs, and market opportunity to enable proactive workforce planning.
- Drive and manage initiatives required for competency management and performance development of the Clinical Education Specialists.
- Ensure customers receive highest levels of services and drive industry leadership position for education.
- Understand customer / industry needs and trends through close alignment and regular engagement through customer focus groups, conferences, and peer collaboration to best predict and plan for adapting to customer needs.
- Establish and foster relationships that lead to collaboration with all stakeholders and most effective, high quality deliverables to our customers.
- Manage effective and open communication with a proactive approach on information dissemination, collective feedback, and representation of Education Services
- Contribute to achieving the vision, mission, and values of Siemens
- Enforce and drive compliance to ensure adherence to Siemens Healthcare CX USA and CS policies and procedures.
Education and/or Experience
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree as applicable to role.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience any of the following: healthcare practice management, healthcare sales, marketing or education role.
- Understanding of healthcare education marketplace, preferably relative to diagnostic imaging and therapy.
- Strategic business planning experience.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills in motivating teams for high performance, managing P&L, and driving business development.
- Direct managerial experience required.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, ability to present.
- Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization.
- Ability to manage multiple programs and priorities.
- Ability to think strategically and influence decisions with key business leaders
- Must be results-driven, action oriented and passionate about making a positive customer impact while balancing business needs.
- Intercultural experience is preferred.
- 40% travel required
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.