Change the future
We are looking for dedicated and
talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and
questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace
change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and
let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new
ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Want to help bring Siemens P2P to the next generation and create extremely positive customer relationships, in an innovative, collaborative and best in class process focused team?
Key Customer Relationship Manager to provide support to key customers and build a strong relationship between GBS and the customer. A lead would be assigned one or two US and Canadian customer groups for customer relationship. Primary responsibilities include to provide P2P guidance, drive value added services to the customer, promote automation initiatives, provide cost savings recommendations, and help to identify new P2P process improvement projects to benefit the customer. Accountable for achieving financial, productivity and user/customer satisfaction targets. Reporting to head of P2P Processing Services and local management. Critical goals also include strategically driving new GBS initiatives with customers.
• The CL is responsible to provide regular KPI packages to customers to keep them informed of GBS performance, improve automation, raise awareness to issues we need their help with.
• For example, Significant Incidents, User Satisfaction ratings, Ops performance metrics
• Single Point of Contact for customers for Operational topics
• Facilitate Process Improvement Workshops
• Driver of workshop actions
• Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives. Coordinate and lead strategic meetings with the Divisions for performance reviews, key issue management, initiatives and business integration as well as partnering with the customer to identify, develop and implement process improvements.
• Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements. Facilitate feedback loop between customer, operations, process design and reporting.
• Manage the customer relationship and expectations to ensure process alignment to GBS standards.
• Develop strategies to drive new GBS initiatives (including compliance) with customers and partner with them to provide guidance, drive value added services, automation/e-invoicing/payment initiatives, and provide cost savings recommendations
• Fully utilize Customer service tools and partner with CS lead to provide an early warning system for identification, escalation, root cause analysis, correction and reporting of issues associated with the customer inquiries and issues reporting.
• Monitor, review and analyze the customer inquiries, issues and trends for appropriate identification, resolution and preventative and corrective actions. Ensure SI process is followed for any escalation meeting the criteria for reporting.
• Participate in customer training to understand obtain knowledge of process changes and updates.
• Partner with Delivery Center operations by communicating customer issues, USI scores and monitoring performance metrics, and working together to determine solutions for improvement and resolution of issues.
• Manage customer service dashboards for monthly reporting to the customer of activity, trends, and KPIs
• Work with other groups at GBS to gather data or resolve open issues (audit, 1042, banking, debit balance, etc.) The CL is responsible to monitor escalations, including Significant Incident reporting, root cause analysis and resolution.
At least 2 years of hands-on Accounts Payable or P2P experience, including knowledge of P2P best practices
Excellent English-speaking skills
Some knowledge of Siemens businesses and ERP landscape
Bachelor’s degree – Accounting or Finance preferred
Experience driving and implementing process improvements, particularly for P2P
Some travel required to meet with customers
Previous management experience a plus