Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Siemens DISW is the world leader in the Electronic Design Automation (EDA) market. Our company offers software and hardware design solutions that enable companies to quickly develop leading-edge electronic products by optimizing their costs and performance. Siemens DISW develops proprietary technologies to reduce the time needed to design integrated circuits and SoC.Position Overview:
Looking for a great opportunity in Siemens FPGA Prototyping R&D team? Here's your chance! The Wilsonville team focuses on debug infrastructure and hardware platform infrastructure support for Siemens FPGA prototyping software system and hardware platform. As a contributing engineer, you will participate in developing cutting-edge software and hardware IP for our products.Experience and Education
- Minimum of BSEE or BSCE, MSEE or MSCE preferred
- 2+ years of relevant work experience preferred
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Proficient in C and C++ programming and debugging
- Object-oriented programming in C++ or Python
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Familiarity with one or more of the following scripting languages: Python, Tcl, Perl, or Linux shell scripts
- Experience developing software in a Linux environment
- Experience with software development toolsVersion control systemsIssue tracking toolsDebuggers
- Ability to communicate effectively with teammates around the world
- RTL simulation, verification, and debug with SystemVerilog, Verilog, or VHDL.
- Experience with Xilinx Vivado and Intel PSG Quartus FPGA tools
- RTL synthesis, timing analysis, design constraints, and place and route
- Software performance profiling and analysis
- JUnit, Jenkins, or other testing frameworks
- Agile development processes
We are looking for a very independent and self-motivated software engineer who is able to take complete ownership of software development projects. You will be responsible for gathering customer requirements, documenting functional specifications, and creating feature tests for the code you develop. You must be able to deliver high-quality, maintainable code, in an environment where usability and performance are the keys to the success of our product. You will have the benefit of working with a global team of highly experienced and skilled R&D and QA engineers, on an exciting young product with high visibility within the company. You may occasionally travel to R&D or customer sites in the US and abroad (when Covid-19 pandemic conditions ease).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.