Maintains existing domains, servers, and applications throughout the enterprise. Troubleshoots infrastructure and system problems. Deploys, administers, and supports vendor and in-house applications and associated hardware. Performs some customization, testing, and debugging on vendor-supplied utilities and enterprise applications. Maintains necessary metrics and documentation. Stays current with new technologies.Essential Functions:
- Monitors performance and proactively administers assigned systems and in-house applications.
- Provides regular reports on performance, project status, and other infrastructure data
- Maintains data, software, and hardware security and emergency procedures.
- Works with hardware vendors to provide corrective and preventive hardware maintenance.
- Evaluates, installs and tests systems/network hardware and software.
- Assists with on-going assessment and upgrading of systems and infrastructure. Researches,
- evaluates and recommends hardware and software for systems and helps plan for the future.
- Helps troubleshoot medium to complex systems related problems, also remotely
- Communicates and coordinates with other system administrators and users, using standard communication processes.
- Provides Tier 2 and Tier 3 end-user support, as required, using standard tools and processes. Meets response/service levels as determined by IT.
- Writes some user and system administration documentation.
- Maintains/expands technical knowledge of system administration and engineering through self-study and structured courses.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to physically install systems and other hardware on data-center racks.
- Strong knowledge of system administration of Windows Operating Systems and Win10
- good experience of MS office suites - Experience with O365 would be beneficial.
- Linux and Mac would be nice to have.
- Innovative thinking
- Being a team player
- Curious in-regards to new IT technologies.
- Absolutely reliable and dedicated to the Job.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to deal with our internal Customers.
- Nice to have knowledge and understanding of Virtualization Technologies (VSphere / Hyper-V)
- Scripting/programming skills (Powershell, Java, C++, etc.) are welcome
- Basic Network skills are welcome (e.g. Cisco CCENT/CCNA)
- Advanced or Fluent English is mandatory
Education and Experience Requirement:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer/Networking/IT
- Fresh Graduate or working experience in IT
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time