Flexible Location, Position is Remote Based.
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We are looking for an outstanding person to work in our Production Machining Markets.Specific Requirements: Position Overview:
- You will be actively involved in developing and conducting Production Machines/Machine Builder business development strategy to ensure sustained growth within a defined geography (Region). You will assist account managers when selecting products and solutions in accordance with customer needs. The incumbent will also be in charge of developing new business opportunities in his or her area. You will act as technical professional for Siemens solutions in Packaging & Converting Industry.
- The business developer has responsibility to manage key programs for successful execution.
- Drive digital transformation at Customers proposing unique portfolio of automation and digitalization technologies from Siemens
- Remaining abreast of industry changes and, if possible, obtaining membership to industrial and professional associations while continuously seeking to improve sales-related techniques and knowledge
- Technically proficient, commercially savvy individual able to leverage the global footprint of Siemens.
The primary responsibility of this role is to
- Promote the sale of products / solutions / services by calling on multi-location within our corporate accounts or global corporate accounts.
- Identifies key synergies between customer and other Siemens organizations to determine and capitalize on business opportunities. Establishes and manages relationships with executive-level management within key, large accounts
- Preempts potential problems and provides effective solutions in reaction to application of concepts, techniques, knowledge, or processes.
- Displays a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross-functional problems. Display original thinking in applying principles, theories, and concepts on a wide range of problems.
- Analyzes customer´s market, business targets & strategy, issues, needs, processes, value chain and key business drivers and effectively transfers this knowledge to the Siemens organizations and Regions.
Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical, electrical or industrial engineering, or electro-mechanical engineering, or a similar field. Must hold a valid driver's license.Knowledge and Experience:
Must have more than 5+ years of demonstrated ability in the Machine Building industry/Production Machinery domain and/or automated production.
Must have proven experience in factory automation.
Demonstrates and applies extensive knowledge/specialization to the successful completion of sophisticated assignments. Demonstrates sophisticated knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization. Demonstrates significant knowledge of organization's business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues. Typically 5-8 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
Siemens' automation experience including S7 and/or TIA Portal. Provides advanced and comprehensive technical application assistance in key sales situations.
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so we'd like to meet you!
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision and dental benefits.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.