Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence, they need to meet the clinical, operational, and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape. Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Business Development Professional in our Education & Workforce Solutions team. The Education & Workforce Solutions Business Development Professional will report directly to the Director of Business Development, Education Services within the Growth & Innovation Team and will focus on the development of education offerings driving profitable growth and market share across the entire EWS portfolio.
- Presentations to external customers
- Presentations to internal sales leaders and associates
- Strategically align the positioning of EWS education portfolio deliverables
- Leads the design and development of new education deliverables
- Evaluates current portfolio items for continuous product iterations
- Develops and positions strategic Education & Workforce Solutions Plans
- Builds and maintains close relationships with Growth & Innovation colleagues for innovation of new products and services based on voice of customer
- Build and maintain close relationships with key accounts with collaborative involvement of respective NAM leadership
- Partner with product management to drive sales enablement for EWS within NAM USA
- Grow EWS footprint and sales funnel activity
· Drive revenue growth and new orders for the EWS business
- Establishes internal and external KPI’s and measurement strategies for documented measurable outcomes
- Administrative/Other Tasks: Perform administrative and other tasks required of the position
- Drive change and influence through complex matrix organization
- Strong communication skills and leadership skills
- Requires understanding of the Siemens Healthineers product portfolio
- Demonstrate analytical skills for market intelligence management and targeted execution of measures
- Works effectively as a team, collaborates with colleagues to produce the best results
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Display high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross functional problems
- Results oriented to ensure achievement of the targeted profit, customer satisfaction and market share goals
- Knowledge of the organization and how to effectively motivate and push in the right direction
- Have impact to implement necessary changes with all internal and external partners involved
- Healthcare experience in the field of customer relationship or business development
- Bachelor’s degree
- Required travel: up to 50%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· 10+ years of Healthcare experience in Radiology imaging, customer relationships, or business management
- Able to work independently in a remote setting
- ASRT certification
- Master’s degree
Job Location: Cary, NC preferred. Remote within USA
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.