Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence, they need to meet the clinical, operational, and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape. Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Business Development Professional in our Education & Workforce Solutions team. The Education & Workforce Solutions Business Development Professional will report directly to the Director of Business Development, Education Services within the Growth & Innovation Team and will focus on the development of workforce offerings driving profitable growth and market share across the entire EWS portfolio.
Innovation with Workforce Solutions
- Drive efforts relating to talent aggregation and curation in support of direct sourcing strategy
- Identify, grow, and build talent pools/clouds through partnerships, talent engagement, and other methods
- Develop and maintain relationships with key leadership within talent pools such as, community colleges, technical radiology colleges, workforce development programs, partnerships, private 3rd parties, etc.
- Responsible for financial and risk analysis for new business models
- Prepare market data for presentations for Siemens Healthineers Management level
- Collaborate with internal partners to optimize and pre and post sales process
- Partner with product management to drive sales enablement for EWS within NAM USA
- Drive change and influence through complex matrix organization
Growth with Workforce Solutions
- Drive revenue growth and new orders for the EWS business
- Support and inform on the National Sales Strategy for Growth & Innovation
- Support of new business development opportunities and the production of financial and strategic assessments
- Support internal communications to Siemens Sales Channels
- Support opportunity scouting for specific NAM Healthcare Business Areas
- Support Market Segmentation for new products
- Drive value proposition for Workforce Solutions Portfolio
- Support strategic sales opportunities for EWS for Strategic Corporate Accounts, Enterprise Solutions, and other internal and external sales channel partners
- Build and maintain close relationships with important accounts with collaborative involvement of respective NAM leadership
- Build and maintain direct c-level relationships within NAM customer landscape
- Administrative/Other Tasks: Perform administrative and other tasks required of the position
- Deep knowledge of the healthcare staffing industry and providers
- Strong communication skills and leadership skills
- Experience working with teams and project leading operational and strategic initiatives
- Ability to manage projects
- Self-starter with strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 2-10 years of Allied Healthcare staffing experience in the field of operations, sales, customer relationship, or business management. Specifically, Imaging Technologists for MRI, CT, Interventional Radiology, and other diagnostic imaging technologist staffing experience
- Working within or around MSPs within a healthcare provider or within a service provider
- Working within or around GPOs within a healthcare provider or within a service provider
- Strong understanding and several years of work experience in management consulting ideally gained with in one of the known consulting firms or substantial equivalent experience
- Master’s degree.
Job Location: Cary, NC preferred. Remote within USA
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.