How can you help us craft the future as a Plating Technician at Siemens Spartanburg?
We are looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow by joining our manufacturing team!.Responsibilities
- Conduct physical/chemical sampling of plating process tanks/streams
- Under direct of lead technician maintain adequate chemical inventories to sustain continuous operation.
- Perform simple analyses, taking action and recording measurements/actions in applicable record logs.
- Monitor and regulate plating solutions under the direction of the lead technician based on operating parameters.
- Prepare and start up plating process equipment.
- 1+ years of industrial Electroplating experience.
- proven experience in manufacturing environment for +1 year.
- proven experience in Physical Chemical Waste Treatment Process (1+ years).
- Knowledge of process chemicals; dangers associated with handling and processing Cyanide, Nitric Acid, Sulfuric acid, Ammonium Bi-fluoride, Sodium bicarbonate, Potassium Hydroxide, Proprietary Acid and Alkaline Cleaners.
- Solid understanding of operation, methods and procedures of waste treatment.
- Must be able to:
- reach, grasp, lift 50 lbs, and push/pull/slide heavy material
- make coordinated movements of the hands and arms to grasp and move objects.
- stoop, bend, squat, crawl, and climb
- speak, read, write and comprehend the English language
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Process Industries and Drives Division helps manufacturers measurably increase efficiency and improve time-to-market with our innovative, integrated technology and services. We support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/process-industries-and-drives.htm
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.