Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility.
As a Talent acquisition advisor, you will partner with the business and people leaders to support end-to-end recruitment and strategic sourcing initiatives. We are seeking people with drive and initiative to develop recruitment solutions and implement high standards of candidate management and process improvements. The role can be either based in our Docklands office in Melbourne, VIC or our Bowen Hills office Brisbane, QLD.
Working across a variety of roles within our business, you will manage the end-to-end recruitment process’. Roles are varied so flexibility and autonomy are key – you will take control and manage the process with professionalism and instil confidence in the manager enabling a calm environment. Customer service is paramount.
Strong relationships with Hiring Managers are critical ensuring facilitation of the process including taking accurate job briefs, phone screening candidates, creating shortlists and coordinating interviews. Your priority is at all times sourcing the “Right Person for the Right role”
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a technical environment – engineering, resources etc.
- Organisational skills and the ability to implement and follow processes
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate end to end recruitment and selection activities, from sourcing through to offer and on-boarding
- Understanding of modern recruitment practices (sourcing strategies, talent pooling, social networking).
- Resilience in an environment of challenge and change
- Energetic approach and highly developed negotiation, communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to liaise & build rapport with key stakeholders at all levels, including senior management
- Experience using a recognised Applicant Tracking system
- Knowledge of Australian employment legislation and industrial instruments a distinct advantage
What we offer in return
- A friendly team; a supportive, inclusive, flexible and professional safe working environment
- The opportunity to work with key stakeholders across all states and sectors
- Great employee benefits and entitlements
- The opportunity to contribute and participate in challenge and change
- The opportunity to work in a progressive environment with state of the art technology
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us to fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time