Job Profile: Do you want to craft the future with us? Join our LDA Division and help us in solving complex process control challenges of the industry with your experienced knowledge in renovation and modernization of electrical and automation systems.
Role & Responsibility
This is your role. What part will you play?
• Generating leads for retrofit and modernization projects brown field project expansions and maintenance contracts.
• Make project estimations, costing preparations followed by negotiations with customer for retrofit and modernization projects /maintenance contracts/ / brown field project expansion contracts.
• Responsible for generating business volume across the specified portfolio of R&M/ Maintenance Contracts
• Business plan & strategy generation and presentation to the top management
• Handing over to execution team as per Siemens guidelines and helping the execution team execute the project as required.
Education & Experience (in detail)
• You are a graduate in Electrical with consistent track record and experience of 12 to 15 years in installation and commissioning/ maintenance /project management/ retrofit and modernization projects.
• Should have strong knowledge of electricals power distribution systems for steel plants, process plants, minerals and mining customers.
• Well versed with EHS rules and procedures specific to construction projects and services business.
• Must have experience in industrial safety practices especially in Electrical field.
• Industrial experience in refineries, automobile, petrochemicals, power plants, mining and minerals are preferred.
Role Specific Skills and Experience
• Must have good customer contacts across various industry verticals.
• Possess strong interpersonal and marketing skills.
• Experience in Business Development for Retrofit and Modernization and Maintenance Contracts.
• Good Communication and Presentation Skills.