- You will create strategic plans to increase the country business volume.
- You will agree on budget plans, set and monitor the achievement of respective targets.
- You will ensure accomplishment of strategic market research and key customer surveys to identify respective strategic business opportunities
- You will define key markets and support definition and identification of key customers in the assigned area of responsibility
- You will drive and monitors key market development programs
- You will ensure an effective sales organization and infrastructure to foster cooperation with other parts of the value chain (i.e., Marketing & Communication, Product Management, etc.)
- You will act as ultimate point of escalation to solve mission critical issues and problems
- You will head overall assigned sales organization and leads all related management and staff
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in public health, radiological technology, medical technology, management studies or related fields
- Minimum 10-15 years working experience in sales lead, business management, in healthcare market preferable specific in medical imagine
- Comprise of entrepreneurial, well structure and strategic mindset with high-energy drive.
- Good communication with excellent presentation skills
- Excellence of English, both written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office
- You have an operation mindset. You are highly process driven
- You possess strong analytical skills
- You are able to work effectively with multiple stakeholders
- You have passion for financial numbers and able to thrive in a fast-moving environment
- You enjoy working in a team environment, sensitive to cultural diversity and language level.
- You are proficient in English both written and spoken in a multi-culture working environment
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time