Reporting to the President and CEO, Head of Digital Industries of Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Maintain and continuously improve the market transparency and business research programs.
- Guides and monitors implementation of country concept and business strategy throughout the Sales Organization.
- Organize and monitor the sales target agreement and the implementation.
- Monitoring the overall health of the pipeline and providing analysis Business Type, Sales Channel Pipeline and Win/lose analysis.
- Supporting the scorecard, scorecard forecasting, Key KPIs analysis, provides information and analysis of business opportunities.
- Responsible for master data maintenance in CRM tool. Be the data owner for sales data on SieSales (CRM)
- Provide data analytics for the group and individual sales performance, implement sales maturity align with Lead country and Headquarter, process account assignment and KPI target setting
- Process Owner for Sales Handbook and guidelines.
- Responsible for internal communication related to Sales Organization.
- Could act as team lead for all Technical Business Support Functions.
- Supporting Country Head for the organizational development including process improvement, Skill development programs, team building program etc.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a Bachelor / Master degree in Business Management or Administration, Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Science & Engineering related
- You have min 5 years’ experience working in sales-related job with experience in sales & operations management, business analytics, business support functions.
- You bring demonstrable project management skills especially in implementation of Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Data analytics, project roll-out or IT software launching, leading the implementation within a regional company or in a country or between both.
Your attributes and skills:
- You have excellent writing and presentation skills
- You are characterized by very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- In addition, you will convince us through initiative, self-determination and creativity while maintaining high and sustainable quality standards, which are decisive for the future success of the business area
- You have the ability to initiate, influence and provide consultation including hands-on facilitation (delivery & coaching)
- You are highly flexible and have the ability to perform in multi-culture and multi-national environment.
- High attention to detail with a focus on fact-based decision.
- Forster collaboration environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time