Be responsible for managing the busy schedule of the Head of Diagnostics for Asia Pacific through engaging with internal and external stakeholders both in China and overseas, including executive directors, management team members, customers, suppliers, partners and associations. This opportunity will also involve the development of close working relationships with other Executive across APAC Diagnostics business.
Areas of Responsibilities:
* Support for the management of Executive Meetings, including preparing first draft agendas, preparing management and board papers and support with logistics, including room bookings, event bookings and hotel bookings.
* Organize and attend quarterly team meetings with the Head of Diagnostics for Asia Pacific ,as well as provide support i.e. minutes of meeting .
* Organize Diagnostics APAC Leadership team and management meetings, including agenda preparation, meeting room bookings, catering, etc.
* Work with internal key stakeholders to prepare draft for internal and external speech and/or mail communication in bilingual.
* Extensive liaison with internal and external service providers to support administrative needs e.g. meeting room bookings, hotel, travel and catering requirements.
* Coordinating the update of quarterly reports, presentations and other assignments.
* Office management and administrative duties supporting the business development team e.g. developing processes, placing orders with suppliers, SharePoint management, record keeping, training arrangements for the team etc.
* Creation of correspondence, reports and presentations as required.
* Diary management including coordination of complex travel arrangements nationally and internationally e.g. hotels, flights, transfers and documentation in preparation for meetings
* Main point of contact for the Business Development Office and also for general signature requests.
* Experience as an Executive Assistant preferably to Head of or Director level
* Strong coordination skills and business sense with a proactive approach.
* Highly organized individual with ability to multitask and manage high volume of work.
* Experience working and liaising with senior members of staff.
*Bachelor’s degree or above from a well-reputed university
* Demonstrable experience of building strong rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
* Confident individual with excellent bilingual written and verbal communication skills.
* Able to work well under pressure.
* Self-motivated with excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
* Team player with the ability to support other colleagues if required.
* Excellent knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Power Point and Excel.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time