SISW Portfolio Development Executive-Additive Manufacturing Greater China
西门子工业软件（上海）有限公司 Additive Manufacturing 业务发展顾问
Mode of Employment: Full time only
About the jobPortfolio Development is a key part of our corporate go-to-market strategy and a new position is now available for an Greater China Additive Manufacturing Portfolio Development Executive.
Siemens’ goal is to anchor additive manufacturing firmly in the industrial production process, which means industrializing 3D printing. Siemens has a strong starting position as world market leader in the field of control and automation technology. As a partner to mechanical engineering and manufacturing companies across the globe, Siemens is in a unique position to develop tailored components and solutions for additive manufacturing and thus tap the market potential of this innovative technology. Additive manufacturing will bring about a sea change in production. Often referred to as 3D printing, it is the process of making workpieces and products by welding, sintering or bonding layer upon layer of specific materials. It makes the production of goods considerably more flexible and makes it possible to develop innovative products.
Additive manufacturing will have a revolutionary impact on manufacturing by enabling the production of increasingly complex designs, reducing materials waste and rapidly accelerating throughput.
Profile And Responsibilities
As a Portfolio Development Executive you would be expected to have a commercial background, results orientated, and able to drive and facilitate the Additive Manufacturing Strategy across China, in alignment with our go-to-market strategy at Global, Zone and Country levels.
You will define and lead the Additive Manufacturing sales initiative activities, execute industry focused, consultative and value added business development activities through collaborative business relationships with sales, Greater China business partners, machine tool OEM’s and end customers.
You have a deep understanding of the Additive Manufacturing market, trends, growth areas, the underline technology and business drivers, competitor landscape and the HW and SW solutions which are available in the market.
You speak with authority and passion, articulating Siemens SISWs vision and point of view on solution adoption to deliver competitive advantage. You will be encouraged to develop relationships through face-to-face contact and site visits to facilitate future software sales as well as provide guidance and mentoring to the country on the capabilities and business value of the Siemens design to print additive manufacturing solution.
The Additive Manufacturing Portfolio Development Key Responsibilities
· Plan, orchestrate and execute the Go-to-Market activities of Siemens PL Additive Manufacturing suite in Greater China
· Act as trusted advisor to Country Sales, Portfolio Development, PreSales teams providing guidance on the planning, execution and measurement for activities to develop our Additive Manufacturing business.
· Assess and develop partnerships with Local/Global Additive Manufacturing machine OEM’s in Greater China, develop best practices and reusable templates
· Assess, identify and enable focused Greater China business partners, define success matrix
· Grow the environment of Siemens PLM partners specialized on Additive Manufacturing (SMART partners).
· Identify synergies with other Siemens BU, and work with other teams to define and execute a set of joint activities
· Support and proactively promote marketing activities, document success stories in the area of Additive Manufacturing, work closely with the APAC marketing teams
· Identify key accounts to strengthen the adoption base of our Additive manufacturing platform and support important sales activities.
· Collect and provide feedback and specific inputs to product management, development, leadership to help shape the Greater China product strategy and roadmap
· Experience in developing (feasible and pragmatic) business plans, track and monitor the progress around the Greater China pipeline and business targets
· Have a good understanding of the competitive solutions in the market, you will proactively work to educate our country teams on how to differentiate Siemens from the rest
· Work with Sales, Pre Sales and Services to support focused sales cycles from RFQ through proposal, Proof of Concept, Sales and follow up opportunities development
Qualifications & Accreditations
· Degree or equivalent professional qualification in engineering, manufacturing or similar discipline essential
· MBA or similar Business Qualification; Training in value selling methodologies such as Challenger, Revenue Storm, desirable
· 3+ years of Additive Manufacturing hands on experience working with an Additive Manufacturing OEM, Additive Manufacturing service provider, Additive Manufacturing related research or design institute
· 6+ years working experience in manufacturing or engineering software industry (Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Mold&Die preferred)
· Practical experience with 3D printers (metal printing technologies preferred)
· Experience in a customer-facing sales or business development function
· Proven ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
· Experience of developing and supporting indirect sales channel desirable
· Good communicator with sales knowledge, business development experience and excellent presentation skills
· Proactive and energetic with a high degree of self-motivation to develop and grow this Portfolio area
· Be able to work with other Siemens employees and external partners with different cultures from different countries.
· Ability to create alignment about a micro strategy and drive its implementation in a Matrix organization
· Demonstrate the behavior of a though leader
· Fluency in Mandarin and English
Preferred Location: Shanghai
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time