Siemens Large Drives Applications (LDA) engineers and produces heavy-duty electrical drive systems for medium and high voltage ranges: electrical motors, converters and generators. Additionally, we offer special large drives for ships, mines and rolling mills. Our digitalization expertise and outstanding service keeps the performance and availability of your drives always at the maximum.
Join our Large Drives Applications (LDA) Team as an Engineer Intern for 6 months and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role - International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
- Understand the overall concept and dynamic of SIEMENS LDA division, specifically customer service - service delivery.
- Provide ideas and methods to create and improve current process related to customer service department.
- Development of smart tools, aimed to optimize, illustrate, and deliver reports of internal process.
- Assist on creating performance report.
- Assist LDA CS SD manager, service coordinator and team lead with assigned tasks.
Your Qualifications And Skills - Digital And Solid!
- You are an enrolled student at a university and studying Computer Engineering and/or Software Engineering
- You have Strong programming knowledge on HTML and Visual Basic integrated on Microsoft suite
- Development of smart sheets, forms and applications on Microsoft suite
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Verbal communication (English fluent)
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time