We are looking for Part Time Working Student for our Accounting
What are my responsibilities?
- You will support the team members during the execution of accounts and VAT reconciliation with vendor
- You will perform reporting of reconciliation activities
- You will be assisting the team members with the period-in activities
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 3rd year undergraduate student in faculty of Management / Business Administration / Economics or a related area.
- Able to work 2,5-4 days in a week remotely and/or in Kartal
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications,
- Strong coordination and communication skills.
- Flexible and good team player.
- Result orientation with strong analytical thinking.
- Open minded and highly collaborative.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively,
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time