We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
About This Role.
This job represents business stakeholders to elicit, understand, analyze, document, refine and communicate business needs, so that technical delivery teams can build effective solutions.
This requires a detailed understanding of customer needs, as well as business vision and strategy, to prioritize investment, business value and delivery.
The ideal candidate must be able to work collaboratively with multiple development teams.
This position serves as the day-to-day decision maker and provides continual business guidance for the execution team.
The candidate will work with the business and IT delivery teams to identify and mitigate risks to include business operational risks; escalate issues; and develop and recommend appropriate solutions.
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You need to Assist in building and maintaining the product functionality backlog.
- You need to Authenticate technical integration across multiple enterprise software systems.
- You should Elaborate user stories for implementation, working with Senior Product Owners across to ensure alignment towards the vision.
- You must Ensure that the Product Backlog is constantly prioritized to secure delivery of maximum business value.
- You should Participate in team planning meetings and exercising availability to provide advice, clarification, and guidance during the execution of each Sprint, working alongside engineering teams.
- You must Demonstrate complete product functionality to the internal stakeholders at the completion of each Sprint.
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc.
- You should have atleast Should have at least 2-3 years of product ownership experience in a product-based development organization.
- You should have Ability to envision solutions to business problems and align solutions to product roadmap.
- We will prefer candidates with Knowledge in Access Control.
- Product Owner Certification is a plus.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time