Application Service Engineer – PL11
This is your role. What part will you play? Come join us at Siemens.
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). FSS in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
• Must have good ASP.net core / API, React JS and Jscript based programming skills
• Good Knowledge on SQL databases
• Knowledge in ETL tools like SSIS
• Ensure performance, security of databases
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Achieve targets agreed with Customers
• Other responsibilities and job content as later identified by reporting manager
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
• Min. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
• 2 to 3 years of relevant experience to do primary responsibilities mentioned above
• Knowledge on Power packages (Apps/Automate /BI) is an added advantage
• Excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills
• Experience with some of the modern relational databases
• Skilled at optimizing large complicated SQL statements
• Capable of troubleshooting common database issues
• To involve in steps from initial concept, design, and functional specification, writing of preliminary documentation and testing of the final product.
• Ensuring that risks and issues are identified and managed closely and drive all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards