At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
NOTE: During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic
Siemens EDA is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
As a Fullstack Cloud Developer Engineer, you will participate in developing breakthrough Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software, which is used by our customers to create a variety of amazing products, from smartphones to satellite systems. You will be working across disciplines, organizational and geographical boundaries to rapidly develop world-class software in Mentor Electronic Board Systems (EBS) SaaS portfolio. We believe in Agile development, so our teams are expected to be self-sufficient and perform without the classical management structure. Furthermore, these teams foster a culture that allows everyone to express their views, be a contributor, and grow as a professional.
- Develop new competitive functionalities and support the existing software solutions.
- Determine operational feasibility by analysing problem definitions, requirements, proposed solutions, and development options.
- Participate in software design and code reviews
- Architecting and developing applications to be cloud optimized
- Collaborate within and outside your Agile team in an international environment.
- Balance engineering creativity with high quality and customer focus.
- Be a problem solver, demonstrate tact, and remain assertive in difficult situations.
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or higher degree in Computer/Software Engineering, Electronics, or a related discipline.
- Excellent C#, .Net Core knowledge with significant professional experience in C# programming.
- Experience in building complex systems based on service-oriented architecture that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Solid communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
- Experience with software development best practices for the full engineering lifecycle.
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to effectively work with multicultural teams across different time zones
- Willingness and ability to quickly gain knowledge i.e. electronics domain, new technology
- Experience with AWS
- Hands on creating, testing, consuming Rest API
- Experience with public and/or private Cloud Services
- Knowledge of Java/Scala would be a plus
Siemens. Making real what matters.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time