Siemens DISW is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realise innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support. Siemens DISW is a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries Division. Driven by a deep understanding of what it takes to deliver successful products.
We are currently looking for an Engagement Manager to join our team.
As part of the Services team, you will own the definition of the Services account strategy, facilitate and support the successful generation of revenue against financial goals. Build business relationships with the Siemens account team, Siemens delivery teams and Customer partners.
- Account Planning and Support
- Own the definition of the Professional Services components of the Account Strategy
- Provide input to the Siemens product roadmaps to support the account portfolio
- Develop and deliver industry content at regional groups and conferences in alignment with account portfolio
- Actively build relationships with the internal and external partners specific to each account
- Determine and obtain concurrence for the customer specific Service engagement model and translate into the Statement of Work, adhering to Global standards and legal requirements
- Regularly connect with various levels of the Siemens and customer teams including executive level messages
- Develop the project scope definition using the Services Delivery Framework and tools
- Contribute and support business planning to accomplish goals of Services. Develop financially quantified Services proposals with moderate to high complexity for Customers and align with their business needs.
- Expand and grow Services revenue in alignment with SPL Country level objectives. Provides direction in Services coverage and capacity resource planning and alignment with the Services delivery teams and Customers, where medium to large sized teams are needed.
- The Engagement Manager works under self-management on Services opportunities of medium to high complexity scope. Provides guidance and mentoring across Vertical / Country boundaries.
What we are looking for:
- You will ideally come with a strong understanding of Enterprise PLM and MES or MOM implementations.
- Ideally min. 5 years of professional experience working in a customer facing environment and experience of leading a group of project managers, architects, and consultants during a software implementation to achieve business value and results
- Fluency in English, Hungarian or Slovakian is an advantage but not mandatory
- Willingness to travel: Up to 40%
- Able to communicate with a high degree of creativity, self-confidence and persuasiveness and at various levels throughout an organization and with customers up to ‘C-Level’.
We are Siemens:
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We can offer a great deal of flexibility with home working, high focus on people's growth and development.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
During the current global health crisis, the priority for us is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Zrt.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time