Siemens DISW is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realise innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support. Siemens DISW is a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries Division. Driven by a deep understanding of what it takes to deliver successful products.
About the role:
- The Program Manager is responsible for leading and managing the setting up of the program through to delivery of the new capabilities and realization of value.
- As part of a country or region Services organization, leads a services program consisting of related services projects or leads multiple unrelated services projects, driving customer's value realization and business outcomes.
- The role holder manages the dependencies between projects, establishes and publishes clear priorities among projects and program activities, coordinates the projects effectively and establishes the required program governance model.
- This role acts as the primary point of contact for Sales, Presales, Engagement Managers, Services Management and the customer for the program.
- The programs managed are of medium to high size and complexity and could span across several countries within the Zone.
What we are looking for:
- You will ideally come with a strong understanding of Enterprise PLM and MES or MOM implementations.
- Ideally min. 8 years of professional experience working in a customer facing environment with significant experience in projects with operating budgets >€2 million, and experience of leading a group of project managers, architects, and consultants during a software implementation, to achieve business value and results
- Able to communicate with a high degree of creativity, self-confidence and persuasiveness and at various levels throughout an organization and with customers at ‘C-Level’
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or similar technical discipline from an accredited university or college
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification with advanced knowledge of project management processes & tools (or ability and willingness to obtain PMP certification)
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills and proven track record of collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams, including program management, services, engineering, operations, and logistics
- Support the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets, and financial terms/conditions of contract
- PMI Certification or equivalent is plus, e.g. Project Management Professional (PMP)
- 5+ year experience in technology related field with broad experience in service selling, project and program management.
- Proven experience in:
- managing subcontractors and/or field service personnel
- risk management
- developing and managing project communication plans
- project commercial reporting
- project closure and handover processes
- Fluency in English, with Slovakian or Hungarian as an advantage
- Willingness to travel: Travel may be up to 40%.
We are Siemens:
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
During the current global health crisis, the priority for us is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Zrt.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time