Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Director of Solution Architecture.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As the Director
Architecture, you will be
responsible for leading a team of individuals responsible for defining the
product and feature definition for complex laboratory instruments:
· You will lead a team of experienced Solution Architects and Value Engineers that are responsible for the definition of product, including defining the feature set, options and solutions.
· You will drive the generation and maintenance of a feature-based Solutions Architecture and requirements for the central laboratory and molecular diagnostics domains.
· Your team will perform analysis of Solutions Architecture features, requirements and workflows for the ability to meet business and customer needs in the context of a competitive environment, changing industry dynamics and emergence of new technologies and capabilities.
· You will work closely with Portfolio and Product Management and System Architects to define user needs and create customer features and resulting requirements to define our products.
· Leading discussions with Portfolio/Product Management and Architectural Element Teams to deliver architectural decisions and tradeoffs, with the perspective of internal and external stakeholders.
· You will be responsible for shaping the Solutions Architecture team vision and processes to support creation of innovative features and workflows for the Laboratory Diagnostics product lines.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
· You have 10+ years of clinical laboratory diagnostics experience with extensive understanding of clinical laboratory diagnostics domain (focus on core lab- chemistry/immunochemistry, Automation, IT and Molecular Diagnostics)
- You have excellent PC skills (MS Office software Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and Outlook)
- You are willing to learn about new software and hardware solutions
- You are willing to travel up to 20%, including travel between sites and customer accounts.
· You have a demonstrated ability to communicate technical topics to non-technical audience (and vice versa)
- You have a demonstrated ability to lead and collaborate with technical teams and drive results.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, biology, chemistry or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Experience in Clinical Laboratory management is desired.
- Certification in Medical Technology/Clinical Laboratory Science desired.
- Working knowledge of Agile development with Product Owner experience is a plus
- Ability to lead, mentor and coach teams is required
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.