For our global Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)/Research&Development (R&D) group in Customer Services organization, we are searching for a Business Administration Professional! This role will be covering globally all relevant commercial Product lifecycle and R&D activities!
What are my responsibilities?
Coordination and economic evaluation of the medium-term market share development, including competitor observation with a regional and industry-specific perspective,
Support in creating the product development roadmap including determination of target costs for current and newly developed service products, preparation of R&D projects up to PM 200 (basic data for profitability calculation)
Commercial PLM support for pricing,
Definition of relevant value flow models according to regions and plants,
Analysis, reporting and success measurement of the overall profitability development of the responsible service portfolio elements (maintenance, retrofit, digitization, service contracts, etc.),
Creation of business plans,
Planning and reporting of phase out products.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration,
- Experience: at least 2 years of financial functions, especially production, sales, product cost accounting, R&D, planning, controlling and accounting desirable, intercultural project work, partly outside of Europe,
- Knowledge and skills: critical thinking, analytics, indirect leadership, motivation, intercultural and functional cooperation, continuous business knowledge, business specifics in systems business (financing, configuration, calculation and contract Management), benchmarking,
- Advanced level of English both in speaking and writing, other foreign languages desirable,
- Very good calculation & presentation skills,
- National and international mobility is partially required.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time