For our Smart Infrastructure Electrical Products Business Unit in Kartal we are looking for a Product Manager, who will be responsible from planning, managing and executing the strategic marketing targets of low voltage products and industrial control products.
What are my responsibilities?
- Analyze the marketplace and develop effective and dynamic marketing strategies for Low voltage products in order to increase market share.
- Develop and implement business plans that highlight competitive landscape and customer needs.
- Segment and position the products according to different market needs and competitors’ products.
- Create communication plans in printed and digital media to enhance brand positioning.
- Define and implement digital marketing campaigns.
- Communicate with distributors, partners, consultants and industry experts to produce online content marketing activities.
- Develop competition tools for sales team.
- Develop product launch programs in coordination with headquarter and sales team to fulfill market needs.
- Providing trainings for customers, partners and sales team in order to enhance competitive strength.
- Abide by all business compliance requirements in line with Company policies, for example Business Conduct Guidelines & Unrestricted Information.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in low voltage systems
- Technical knowledge for low voltage protection and switching technology
- Knowledge on low voltage power distribution systems and low voltage switchboards
- Fluent English in speaking and writing (German is an asset)
- Advanced level of knowledge in MS Office Applications
- Team player and customer focused
- Analytical thinking, result and quality-oriented approach and good communication skills are required competencies
What else do I need to know?
- Driving license is required
- No restriction for travelling
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time