The Lead Engineer - Quality supports Project Manager / Quality Head in defining the Software R&D project specific processes according to the applicable business and organizational process and project management model. He / she ensures adherence to the defined project processes in projects. The Lead Engineer - Quality defines and controls all quality related tasks and gates within the project in coordination with the relevant project manager.
• Create quality plan, containing the project's defined software process.
• Collect and analyze project metrics. Trigger and monitor the effectiveness of various RCAs. Support Project Manager with statistical process control.
• Effective preparation and participation in quality gates or milestones meeting. Proactive and timely escalation of possible risks and project issues.
• Organize and participate in reviews for project artifacts prior to delivery.
• Preparation of Project Quality Reports.
• Prepare and participate in project related audits and in closure of findings. Conduct configuration audits.
• Consulting, training and support for the project team in respect to quality and process topics.
Qualification: Master or Bachelor Degree
Experience: Overall 5-8 years experience in Software R&D Quality Assurance domain
• Expertise in the prescribed software development processes like Agile Scrum, Lean etc..
• Experience in Quality Management and facilitation to projects in implementing the Quality Management System
• Good knowledge of standards-ISO 9001, CMMI, ISO 27001
• Good knowledge of Software / Hardware Product Development Process
• Knowledge of Metrics and Quantitative Project Management
• Experience in conducting internal audits / facing external audits & assessments
• Self-starter, quick learner, Good at team work and able to work under pressure
• Strong written and oral English communication skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to interact with various levels of management
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time