Company: Siemens EDA
Job Title: Application Engineering Consultant – Emulation
Job Reference #: 255717
Job Location: Wilsonville, OR
Work with customers as a global leader in electronic design automation solutions, providing services for the world's largest electronics and semiconductor companies. Continue to learn and support state of the art Siemens EDA emulation tools.
This position will provide technical selling support to the Americas' sales team out of the Wilsonville office. As an Emulation Applications Engineer, you will contribute to our success by assisting in the sales and deployment of Siemens EDA emulation and verification products as well as by increasing customer satisfaction and productivity both on-site and remotely.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Drive business for Siemens EDA using hands-on technical expertise. Requires working directly with customers as a part of the sales team during product evaluations to ensure technical milestones are met.
- Promote technical customer service to build and improve customer relationships to ensure long term customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with area sales management, account teams and customers to understand business opportunities and requirements.
- Provide feedback and product ideas to our emulation product development teams.
- Troubleshoot and remove technical obstacles. Develop and deliver technical presentations on new features and product updates.
- Communicate customers' technical requirements to product marketing.
- Develop a network of technical relationships at a peer-to-peer level with our customers.t have previous experience with industry emulation solutions, as well as simulation environments using Questa, NCSim, VCS, Verisity Specman, VERA, OVM or UVM.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- BSEE or BSCS or equivalent; MSEE preferred.
- 5 + years of experience in a design engineering role focusing on functional verification; including emulation and event based simulation, or recent experience as an Applications Engineer in a relevant field. Networking experience is a plus.
- Chip/ASIC design or verification experience - knowledge of SystemVerilog/Verilog/VHDL language, RTL, behavioral coding and general ASIC debug.
- C programming desirable. SystemC and C++ used in conjunction with chip design and verification highly desired.
- Must have previous experience with industry emulation solutions (Veloce/Palladium/ZeBu), as well as simulation environments using Questa, NCSim, VCS, Verisity Specman, VERA, OVM or UVM.
- Knowledge of Transaction Level Modeling and methodologies would be beneficial.
- Previous experience with automation/scripting (Perl, sed, awk, tcl/tk, sh) Good communication skills and have the ability to provide training and demos to customers.
- Willing to travel to drive business engagements as required across North America (10%).
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.