Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
The Siemens Smart Infrastructure Senior Sale Executive will be a front-line seller who drives sales by identifying new customers, cultivating existing relationships, and delivering value through the Siemens Security Solutions and Service product offerings within the Beltsville, MD / Washington DC area.
- Design, develop, and deliver a strategy to drive the Siemens hosted and managed access control and cloud-based video products and services to the market that best meet individual customer requirements and provide the best overall value.
- Foster client satisfaction by maintaining regular customer contact and managing customer expectations.
- Develop customer relationships through self-marketing to new and existing customers in the consulting, contracting, and end-user markets including leveraging other sales teams existing channels, relationships, and opportunities.
- Maintain and provide forecasting and opportunity reports via our customer relationship management system.
- No cap commission structure that will allow you to grow your accounts as much as you want…the sky’s the limit!
- Quick ramp-up time with Siemens new Ready to Sell Development Program: A structured sales development program that provides new sales hires with a one-year plan for learning about the products, processes, and people that will help them achieve their performance targets in the least amount of time.
- Competitive salary and benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life that start on day one
- 100% 401K match up to 6%,
- Flexible vacation policy (no capped vacation accrual system)
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- HS Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred
- 2+ years experience selling security / fire systems or related service / maintenance contracts; preferably within the construction industry.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills and capability to promote new ideas and products
- Excellent project management skills
- Analytical thinking combined with conceptual and organizational abilities
- Ability to work individually and within a team
- Passionate commitment to the company vision
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
- Must possess a valid driver's license with limited violations
low voltage, security systems, software house, ccure, c-cure, access management, ip camera, cctv, surveillance, security alarm, nvr, genetec, access control, video systems, exacqvision, edvrclient, omnicast, synergis, hd camera, video management, ip video, access camera, dsc, siveillance, verint, powerseries, powerg, intrusion, network video, xprotect, vms, securos, Electrical wiring, avigilon, genetec security center, onssi, lenel onguard, bosch, Electrical wiring, fire alarms, Fire Alarm Technician, fire alarm system, Fire alarm control panel, Building safety interfaces, safety devices, nicet, nfpa, axis ax, wheelock, exceder, 4100es, truealert, safelinc, next-in protection, firelite, fire light, fire-light, silent knight, simplex, siemens, notifier, edwards, est, gamewell, mircom, fike, vigilant, siemens xls, siemens mxl
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.