As an System Expert will work in our Implementation team for Digital Grid @Smart Infrastructure and support the manager in the following areas.
Job Description and responsibilities :
· Experienced in the renewables integration space, such as microgrid, energy storage systems, photovoltaic systems/inverters, grid interconnect
· Hands-on experience in programming and deploying PLC programmable logic controller (PLC) for renewables integration.
· Practical experience in deploying microgrids (such as microgrid controllers)
· Preparing proposal and offer for the tender requirement, also participating the tender preparation.
· Analysis and review the tender requirement / specification.
· Applied knowledge of communications protocol, such as IEC 104, ModBus TCP/IP, IEC 61850, ModBus RTU, IEC 101
· Interest and experience in working in virtual teams across geographies (e.g. Europe, ASEAN) and cultures
What do I need to Qualify for the role?
· Solid background in Power Engineering
· Experience in power system engineering, familiar with power system monitoring and control (Such as SCADA, EMS and DMS/ADMS).
· Motivated, self-driven, and possessing good leadership capabilities
- Can work independently and Technical understanding and Troubleshooting Skills.
· At least 5 years of experience in the above fields
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time