Have you discovered benefits of Model Driven Software Development and Domain Specific Language using JetBrains MPS (Meta programming system)?
Would you like to use your skills to express Computed Tomography scanner models in a language that directly uses concepts and logic given by CT domain experts?
Do you want to be part of team who shape healthcare domain specific language?
We are looking for an experienced JetBrains MPS developer who can join existing team and move forward our transformation of CT scanner specifications into DSL and minimize gap between concepts and final scanner SW implementation.
If you like to work actively in the SCRUM team in order to find the optimal functionality and implementation of the product, we will be happy to welcome you.
Required professional experience:
• Experience with JetBrains MPS in any DSL project
• Deep understanding of OOP
• Knowledge of basic algorithms and data structures
• Experience working in a (SCRUM / agile) team
• Knowledge of C # or Java
• Experience in SW design tactics and DevOps principles
Required personal skills:
• Team player
• Strong analytical, technical and conceptual problem-solving skills
• Desire to learn
• Very good communication skills (verbal & written)
• Coaching skills
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: starting from 2100 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time