Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers (SHS) values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our Indonesian team as Sales Operations Professional.
Your mission and responsibilities:
You will be processing, booking and documenting Sales Orders
- You will assist in sales and/or tender process preparation/ documentation
- You will be supporting and documenting the management of government-related procurement process
- You will be coordinating, tracking and documenting Sales Education requirement for the sales & marketing team
- You will assist in Sales Governance implementation (i.e. regular data analysis, crafting and launching of Standard Operating Procedures)
- You will provide Sales Operations administration support
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-id
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Business/Business Administration/Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Sales Order processing
- You have an added advantage if you are familiar with SAP interface for order processing
Your personality and skills:
- You are motivated and a team player with strong analytical skill
- You possess good interpersonal and communication skills and good command of English
- You have high level of ownership and initiative
- You are eager to learn and add value to the team and sales operations
- You are proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel i.e. VLOOKUP and Pivot Table
- You are familiar with Microsoft PowerPoint
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PT Siemens Healthineers Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time