We're improving the way we live and work by intelligently connecting energy systems, buildings and industries!!
Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered optimally and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.
JOIN US! WE MAKE REAL WHAT MATTERS. THIS IS YOUR ROLE
- Design and development of protection, control & monitoring applications using various measurement algorithms e.g. DFT/FFT,
- Verification of algorithms using MATLAB/SIMULINK and OMICRON.
- Product development R&D experience following development life cycle from requirement development, design, develop, code & testing
- Analyze and enhance CPU efficiency & optimization for product applications
- Integrate developed applications and validate new product designs during system/regression testing
- Provide production/ postproduction support
- Interface with Product life cycle management, hardware/Firmware design and development and manufacturing team
- Assess/Integrate third party and open source software.
WE DON'T NEED SUPERHEROES, JUST SUPER MINDS!
We are seeking for a Bachelors B.Tech/Electrical and Electronics with proven record and good knowledge of protection application and hands-on Design & development of protection, control & monitoring applications using various measurement algorithms with an experience of 15 years. This job is based out of Goa.
- Solid programming experience in C/ C++, PSCAD & RTDS knowledge.
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review.
- Strong documentation and writing skills.
- Know-how & latest trends on substation & distribution automation technology /high voltage engineering.
- Know-how substation automation protocols IEC 60870-5-101/102/103/104, Modbus-RTU, DNP3, IEC 61850.
- Know-how electrical power system protection, control & monitoring applications.
WE’VE GOT QUITE A LOT TO OFFER. HOW ABOUT YOU?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow
Find out more about Smart Infrastructure at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/smart-infrastructure.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time